The Real Deal!
Bannock Brae Meats is a unique family owned and operated butcher shop located on the “Bannock Brae” Farm on the outskirts of Meringandan on the beautiful Darling Downs.
At Bannock Brae, they’ve taken the “paddock to the plate” concept to a whole new level. From the breeding and the gentle raising of top quality line of Limousin cross cattle, through the entire butchering and packing process, right to the friendly to-your-door delivery, we are responsible for each and every step. They are the real-deal.
Their passion is to provide fresh-from-the-farm, top quality meat at affordable prices to everyday families just like theirs and have a proud reputation of doing just that.
Take some time to explore their website and if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to give them a call.
10 Great Reasons to Try Bannock Brae Meats!!
- It’s ECONOMICAL – Buying in bulk saves you $$$$
- It’s a FAMILY BUSINESS owned by Kieren & Andrea Luck
- It’s HEALTHY – Our beef is 100% HGP free – We know it because we grow it!
- It’s LOCAL – Supports local farmers and local jobs
- It’s CONVENIENT – have a full range of beef, lamb, chicken and pork cuts in your freezer, at your fingertips
- It has CHOICE – Large selection of cuts – tailored to your needs, cut to your requirements, packed with care
- It’s FRIENDLY – helpful and personal service
- It’s DELIVERED to your door – free weekly local delivery to Toowoomba & immediate surrounds, and monthly Brisbane delivery
- It’s FRESH from the farm! The full paddock to plate experience!
- It’s EASY – one phone call can arrange it all, or order online through our website!
Phone 46 967 062 to arrange your delivery!!